What sets your masks apart?
Our masks are made in British Columbia, Canada by a team of incredible professionals sewers. Our masks are made with a hospital grade fabric. The fabric is manufactured by a world leading production facility for hospitals and clinics.
What fabrics do you use?
The outer layer is made from quality, 100% cotton fabric. The inner layer is made of medical grade fabric. It has the following qualities:
- Strong, fluid-resistant, breathable and provides durable protection.
- 100% synthetic fibers made of polypropylene.
- High quality and consistent (SMS) Spunbond / Meltblown / Spunbond Wrap.
- Spunbond network consists of long, strong and thick polypropylene filaments.
- Meltblown layers are made of short and thin polypropylene microfibers.
- Airborne IngressionWaterborne Ingression
- 99.9% Barrier Protection
We recommend washing the mask before you wear it.
- Machine wash
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not put in the dryer as the heat can break down the elastane in the ear loops.
We start shipping 2 – 3 days after order is received. If you purchased a tracked package, you will receive a confirmation email once it's been shipped.
Due to the sanitary nature of masks and filters we do not do returns or exchanges.
These are non-medical grade facial covers. They are designed to be used when N-95 respirator masks or formal surgical masks are not required or unavailable.
While the fabric we use has many of the same properties as a medical grade face mask, the fabric has not been officially tested or certified.
Wearing a non-medical mask in the community has not been proven to protect the person wearing it from being exposed to or contracting the Covid-19 virus. It is, rather, an additional measure you can take to protect others around you. Strict hygiene and public health measures, including frequent hand washing and physical (social) distancing, will reduce your chance of being exposed to the virus.